||This leading Britsh game developer is best known for it's critically acclaimed series of action games. Based in London they are now looking for an exceptionally talented Lead Environment Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing AAA titles
- Responsible of the quality and design integrity of environment work
- Hands-on level builder
- Point of contact for the designers and environment artists to make sure the art is 100% game compliant
- Facilitate the team requests on a daily basis, even when artists are busy with other work
- Game play reviews of the levels produced by the environment artists
- To collaborate with the required designers, environment artists and concept artist
- Assist in creation of the initial art pass in order to create a strong visual and architecturally believable game environment.
- Experience creating levels using Unreal or similar technologies for commercial titles (this must be demonstrated through actual levels in the engine in the portfolio)
- Understanding of 3rd person action adventure games and associated gameplay requirements
- Interest in and understanding of architecture, lighting, texturing and other elements that are required to create aesthetically pleasing 3d levels
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work and contribute effectively in a team environment
- Collaborate with the lead level designer to lead the creation of consistent gameplay friendly environments
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work within technical constraints and generate top quality environments
- Clear understanding and implementation of gameplay guidelines and constraints
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other departments especially the Art director and design team.
- Expert knowledge of Unreal, 3DS max and photoshop
- Experience in managing a small department of artists.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs