||As a Product Marketing Manager of the Live Games team with this leading developer you will be a multi-skilled marketer able to demonstrate or develop creative, brand, PR and media buying acumen.
Ultimately you are a results driven marketing manager who has a broad understanding of what it takes to make a game successful and you are able to demonstrate a passion and skill set to deliver results not just powerpoints.
- Reporting to the VP of Brand to deliver the Live Games P&L through the activation of agreed plans
- Analyse consumer research and business data to intelligently position the game and develop marketing investments.
- Manage creative production of advertising and core brand assets such as announcement trailers, logos, and key art.
- Identify and advocate game features to improve player acquisition/retention.
- Work with territory PR teams to announce and launch titles using traditional games media. Once live switch PR focus to work with the community teams to cultivate and develop regular communications.
- Be media experts, demonstrate the ability to buy media against performance metrics to deliver KPIs.
- Understand the media landscape, recognise opportunities, show knowledge of booking creative and efficient media campaigns.
- Recognise success and be commercially minded and able to pursue P&L upside.
- Build effective relationships with PR, product and marketing managers in local territories, to deliver locally against the globally created creative and campaign beats.
- Monitor and communicate competitor activity / release schedules
- Thorough understanding and experience of F2P product marketing
- To be a strong communicator and F2P evangelist with the ability to communicate with a diverse number of stakeholders globally.
- Experience in briefing & managing the creation assets for a game launch including media creative/PR assets
- To have a proven track record in developing and delivering F2P campaigns
- Previous experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Competencies, Skills & Attributes
- Strong communications skills and attention to deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence and persuade.
- A really strong team player - able to work within a multidisciplinary team and international business, listen and respond to feedback.
- Able to energise and motivate within a team and across peers to ensure delivery of marketing strategy to demanding timelines.
- Good level of strategic planning experience, attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
Please contact David Delve on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs