Cinematics Animator wanted for Innovative Studio
|Job Title||Cinematics Animator wanted for Innovative Studio|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Animator, Cut Scene / Cinematics|
Job Reference: 16113
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client based in London is looking for a talented Cinematics Animator to join them.
The successful candidate must have the following qualities:
• The ability to portray realistic motion for a AAA next generation title.
• An excellent working knowledge of the latest versions of 3ds Max and character studio. Motion builder preferable.
• A great understanding of Posing and composition.
• Experience working on Cinematics for other game titles (or similar style projects).
• ‘Unreal’ Game Engine experience.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualities:
• Experience with Motion capture pipelines and process.
• Experience with camera work.
• Experience with staging and scene layout.
• Rigging and skinning skills an advantage.
• Good eye for details.
• Able to work as part of a team.
• Be a keen gamer.
Please contact Carrie Eckersley on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format.View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16113.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|