Character Artist Required-London
|Job Title||Character Artist Required-London|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Character Artist|
Job Reference: 16117
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
My client is a leading multi-media studio in central London. We require an experienced and versatile character artist for an exciting new position.
Essential skills and experience required:
• 2 Years professional Character Artist experience in a film/television/games studio environment.
• Outstanding 3D Development experience in 3DSMax or Maya.
• Traditional 2D Art skills to the highest standard.
• Experience teaching art to children or adults.
• Studio Ghibli style work examples in your portfolio (ESSENTIAL – please create some examples if you do not have some before you apply, as only candidates with this style will be selected for interview).
• Environment Artist experience and portfolio examples a huge advantage.
• Games Industry experience credited on at least one published title.
• Fluent English language.
• EU Authorised candidates only thanks.
• Able to relocate / live in London.
No remote workers thanks.
To apply please send word document CV and portfolio link to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16117.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|