||Best known for their popular strategy games, this developer and publisher is looking to strengthen their talented team and require a Senior Online Developer to join them.
- Work on the server backend of a browser-based high-quality MMO game
- Design, develop and document scalable server software to operate a high number of concurrent users.
- Create and maintain the games structure, persistency, communication and logic
- Constantly Profile and optimize the server architecture, code, data structures, bandwidth, memory and CPU usage.
- Work closeley to game designer(s) to decide what really needs to be implemented on the backend and what could be done on the frontend.
- Test and improve security-relevant components.
- Design and set up efficient data bases and administrate them
- Design and optimize client/server communication.
- An experienced software engineer with high architectural and guiding experience and provide relevant job experience
- Extensive practical knowledge of Enterprise Java for 5+ years and provide a deep understanding of the key JEE6 & JEE7 frameworks (EJB, JMS, JAX-RS) and specifications.
- Profound OOP developer with strong concurrent programming skills
- Experience with client/server communication protocol implementations and basic knowledge of ActionScript 3 (for the client side of network protocol
- Database Management Systems have no secrets for you - relational (SQL) in particular MySQL, and if possible aggregate oriented databases (NoSQL).
- Proficiency with web-service architectures, technologies (REST, SOAP, XSD/XML, JSON) and security concepts.
- Knowledge in build, release and deploy management (continuous integration)
- University/Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Game Development, Computer Engineering, Engineering Sciences or related/comparable qualification
- You have practical experience with other languages (e.g. C++, C#, PHP)
Please contact Ash Huntington on 01273297050 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs