Gameplay Programmer Required - Top Games Studio
Games Jobs - Programming - France
|Job Title||Gameplay Programmer Required - Top Games Studio|
|Skills Required||Network / Online / Server,Gameplay|
|Job Description||Our Client has become a major player in the video game industry by making ambitious productions and partnering with several prestigious publishers. They are now actively looking for new talent to help them imagine the future of entertainment and require a talented Gameplay Programmer to join their team.
• The displacement of elements of the game , physical objects and trajectory calculation
• Analysing inputs and processing.
• Game Animation
• Behavioralof AI ( Artificial Intelligence) characters or game elements
• Game rules and communication systems between characters and game elements
• programming and / or integration of user interface and menus
• Sound and particle effects .
•Iintegration of the network layer: Missions , interactions , network management data
• sharing on social networks, leaderboards etc
• Thorough knowledge of C + + required.
• Extensive dynamic in the video game experience .
• Experience of new methods of control.
• Experience in the use of physics engines .
• Experience with path finding and artificial Intellgence .
• Experience developing multiplayer games
• Experience in network programming ( preferably video game )
• Experience in analysis / image processing
• Knowledge of tools for tuning console ( PIX GPAD ) .
• Knowledge of the Xbox 360 SDK and / or PS3.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 670.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|