Animation Programmer Wanted - Award Winning Studio
Games Jobs - Programming - Edinburgh
|Job Title||Animation Programmer Wanted - Award Winning Studio|
|Skills Required||Animation Programmer|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 607
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
This award winning developer is currently seeking an experienced Animation Programmer We are looking for a talented engineer to help this studio to develop advanced character animation systems for large scale games. You should have a positive attitude, a passion for games and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer. Commercial games experience is essential with at least two years and one published title on PS3 or Xbox 360 to demonstrate your skills.
· Develop, maintain and extend current animation systems on Xbox 360 and PS3.
· Develop and integrate cutting edge animation technologies working closely with colleagues at different studios
· Develop and support the connections between the animation, AI and physics systems.
· Strong C/C++ programming skills.
· Strong OO design skills
. Strong 3D maths background.
· At least 2 years commercial games programming experience with an emphasis on character animation.
· A passion for games and in particular for leveraging advanced animation technology to create an immersive game experience for the player.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 607.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|