Senior Rendering Engineer-AAA Titles
|Job Title||Senior Rendering Engineer-AAA Titles|
|Skills Required||Graphics / Engine|
|Job Description||Senior Rendering Engineer-AAA Titles
Job Reference: 15925
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Country: Czech Republic
Our Client is seeking a talented Senior Rendering Engineer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment and is looking to push the boundaries of cutting edge 3D graphics. The Senior Rendering Engineer develops, writes, implements, and debugs code for new and upgraded software products.
• Write code that fulfills the functional, graphical and technical requirements of the project.
• Work with proprietary existing software technology and build new technology in order to fulfill the project's technical requirements.
• Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
• Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
• Provide the Lead Programmer with feedback regarding the time allotted to assigned tasks.
• Assist the artists with the creation of cutting edge environments and effects within technical requirements.
• Develop and maintain plug-ins and stand-alone applications used in the creation and preprocessing of geometry, textures, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or relevant work experience.
• Expertise with the C/C++ programming language along with a strong familiarity with OO design principles.
• Thorough understanding of 3D math.
• Expert knowledge of real time rendering techniques in relation to lighting and visual effects.
• Experience with multi processor programming.
• Experience writing vertex and pixel shader code.
• 5+ years of programming experience on commercial software projects.
• Commitment to code quality, documentation and testing procedures.
• Experience developing for game consoles (PS3, XBOX 360).
• One or more shipped PC or console game titles.
Please contact Aurelie Busollo on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 15925.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|