Senior Producer-AAA Titles
|Job Title||Senior Producer-AAA Titles|
|Skills Required||Producer, Project Manager|
|Job Description||Senior Producer-AAA Titles
Job Reference: 16024
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Location: Central Europe
Country: Czech Republic
Our Client is actively seeking a Senior Producer to join their studio. The Senior Producer is ultimately responsible and accountable for shipping products on-time and to a very high standard.
• Oversee, manage and liaise with internal and external resources to meet production schedules and maintain a coherent creative vision throughout the entire development life cycle.
• Deliver projects on time, in budget and to the satisfaction of the Studio Head. • Lead the production team; including production processes.
• Ability to push for cutting edge and know when to keep things simple, with the player perspective at best interest.
• Facilitate communication of the overall project status, progress, issues, and risks to management.
• Co-ordinate internal and external teams.
• Track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product's life cycle.
Experience and skills required:
• Worked a minimum of 5+ years as Producer or Senior Producer.
• Passion for gaming and up-to-speed with latest trends in AAA console games.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and drive teams.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
• Excellent understanding of Agile, SCRUM and waterfall methodologies.
• Highly organized, understand process, project management and the tools that support it.
• The ability to work independently and a high degree of individual initiative and commitment
• Experience shipping console titles, with at least 3+ AAA Console titles.
• Experience managing a team of 80+ development staff; internal and external.
• Degree in business, project management or computer science, or equivalent experience.
Please contact Adrian Garrick on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16024.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|