Expert Artist - AAA Games
|Job Title||Expert Artist - AAA Games|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Lead Artist|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 221
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Description: Expert Artist - AAA Games
This dynamic AAA games studio is on the lookout for an Expert Artist. This role is responsible for the game’s graphic production quality and content, and ensures that visual elements are both credible and consistent.
Based in Hangzhou, this role would suit a supremely talented Artist who can lead a team whilst upholding the excellent standards synonymous with this established studio.
· Lead the art team to manage all aspects of game including art design, modeling, texturing, lighting, SFX, tuning, data optimization and debugging to achieve aesthetic, stylistic, and technical quality results and deliver the game on time and within budgets.
· Define and ensure the artistic and stylistic goals for the game.
· Oversee the work of the art team on a daily basis, effectively communicating art direction and delivering constructive feedback to work in progress.
· Effectively problem solves and consistently presents sound solutions to technical issues related to art creation and implementation into the game engine.
· Strong traditional drawing skill, expertise using 2D software like Photoshop and Painter.
· Good technical aptitude related to 3D modeling tools (Max and Maya) and game engine technologies.
· At least 3 years work experience in game industry, previous Lead Artist experience on at least 2 full-cycle shipped game title.
· Intimate knowledge of the development process from concept to final product release.
· Formidable leadership skills, creative vision, and passion for games.
· Fluent English and Mandarin.
Please contact Ash Huntington on 01273297050 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
Games Jobs China offers help and advice to anyone actively planning or considering career opportunities and relocation to or within China.
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 221.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|