UI Developer/Engineer-Industry Leader
|Job Title||UI Developer/Engineer-Industry Leader|
|Skills Required||UI / Front End|
Job Reference: 16108
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client, an industry leader in Video Games is seeking a UI Developer/Engineer to join their team based in California. The UI Developeris will use C++ code to connect the front-end flash screen assets to the backend of the game.
The Engineer fills and sometimes creates C++ data containers with values collected from the user interface, and uses the base game to create game modes. In addition, the Engineer manages the save game files and generally works with many different types of content (movies, front end screens, databases, icons, 3D models, special effects, and in-game user interfaces).
The Engineer will take a screen mock up from an Interface Designer and will build in the functional elements of the screen mock up using C++ and ActionScript. The Engineer should have experience with C++, ActionScript / Flash, scripting languages, graphic formats, flat file databases, and data management design.
• 2+ to 5 years of experience
• Experience with C++
• Experience with UI frameworks a plus (GTK, Qt, wxWidgets, etc)
• Experience with developing UI for Scaleform a plus • Experience with ActionScript 3
• Experience with Flash CS4 or newer
• Ability to work well as part of a creative team • Loves to develop user interfaces and interactive experiences
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Having previously worked on game(s) a plus
• Bachelor's Degree
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 16108.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|