||Our Client is seeking an experienced Senior Engineer to join their mobile team based in California
- Collaborate with the design, art and production teams to devise optimal engineering solutions to gameplay requirements.
- Implement software systems with attention to security, reliability, scalability, maintainability and performance.
- Code sophisticated client/server systems to support asynchronous multiplayer gameplay.
- Identify and articulate technical and production risks and obstacles.
- Lead and participate in design and code reviews.
- Write robust, quality code and maintain code quality across the team
- Shipped at least 3 titles on any platform
- Completed at least one title from concept to release
- 6+ years of game industry experience
- 5+ years professional C++ development experience
- Experience working in an agile development framework
- Excellent knowledge of game physics and 3D Math
- Experience with dynamic languages such as Lua, Rudy, Python or Actionscript
- Experience with databases, client/server and relevant online technologies
- Working knowledge of Open GL ES, shaders and 3D animation
- Practical knowledge of the iOS and Android platforms
- Experience working in the pre-production aspects of game development
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with online services such as Facebook, iOS Game Center and Google Play
- Interest or experience developing AI and combat systems
- Team leadership experience or desire to mentor junior programmers
- Experience developing tools in C#
This role is open to US/Canadian residents only
Please contact Adrian Garrick on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs