Lead Animator - Console and PC Games
|Job Title||Lead Animator - Console and PC Games|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Animator, Lead Animator|
|Job Description||Lead Animator
Our Client, located in Beijing China, is looking for an experienced leader in game art production to manage an elite team of animators working on global AAA game titles. The ideal candidate has had a stellar career within the game industry, possesses a passion for both creating great animation and growing a successful business. The position’s challenge is to help take one of the best outsourcing studios in China to the next level. The ideal candidate will understand instinctively that the two most important elements in this business are customers and employees – and that success relies on expertly handling both.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following:
• 5+ years experience in game or film/TV development, doing animation work using the latest software tools (e.g. Maya/3DS Max) and processes.
• Expert-level skills with key frame and mo-cap animation.
• An exceptional understanding of physics and natural motion, and a keen eye for realistic actions (e.g. combat or sports) as well as emotional gesture and interactions.
• Experience managing production teams, especially in terms of planning and project management.
• Experience in training and coaching younger animators, as well as building teams.
• Self-motivated with good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
• Enthusiastic about working within a dynamic and diverse international culture.
Special consideration given to candidates possessing:
• A track record as a lead animator on AAA PC or console game titles.
• Experience with facial animation.
• Bilingual skills: able to manage in a work environment that straddles English/international and Chinese worlds.
• Technically savvy: able to lead and direct technical personnel and technical artists.
• Commitment: A demonstrated readiness to join the team enterprise as long-term position, not merely for a short term overseas posting.
Games Jobs China offers help and advice to anyone actively planning or considering career opportunities and relocation to or within China.
Please contact Aurelie Busollo on 0208 944 7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 15871.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|