Game Designer-Innovator in Social Games
|Job Title||Game Designer-Innovator in Social Games|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Games Designer|
|Job Description||Game Designer-Innovator in Social Games
Job Reference: 112
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Our Client is seeking a talented Game Designer to join their team based in Barcelona. You will be a central part of the game design and development process, working within a team of talented developers, artists and product managers to create a new social hit game.
• Define systems and balance in-game resources and economy to ensure player’s long term retention and to optimize monetization.
• Use a strong quantitative background to balance the math in new feature design and manage virtual economies.
• Integrate findings from quantitative data and A/B test results and constantly strive to improve the design.
• Work cooperatively with product managers, developers and artists to oversee the implementations of new features and systems.
• Manage pricing of virtual goods, economy and balance of incentivize and purchased coins in the game economy.
• Balance revenue opportunity and customer experience for coins and virtual goods.
• Previous experience as game designer of a successful game, preferably online/browser/social.
• Strong knowledge of game balancing, pricing and monetization strategies for free-to-play games.
• Very versatile professional: performance-driven mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities and very good soft skills.
• Enjoy working with numbers, formulas, Excel and data analysis with the objective to maximize ARPU and revenue.
• Desire to create a fun, engaging and outstanding player experience.
Please email email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 112.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|