Senior Online Programmer - Browser Based Games
|Job Title||Senior Online Programmer - Browser Based Games|
|Skills Required||Tools,Network / Online / Server,Gameplay|
|Job Description||Senior Online Programmer - Browser Based Games
Job Reference: 16178
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Permanent
Senior Online Game Programmer
We are looking for a Senior Online Programmer to join a team developing international console and browser titles. You will have the opportunity to learn a lot in a professional work environment with a great team spirit and little or no crunch time.
• Implementation of various features in our current online game projects
• Work on your task estimations
• General understanding of web technology, e.g. TCP, UDP, sockets, security, etc.
• Experienced in server technology, e.g. Linux, Apache, php, daemons, cron jobs, etc.
• General programming skills: OOP using C++ and/or C#
• Experience with Unity is a plus
• Experience in gameplay programming from hobbyist projects
• Broad technical knowledge (ex. hardware, other programming languages, etc.)
• Experience in developing Linux based server applications (network communication, databases, multi-threading, etc.)
• Experience in tools development (deployment, editors, etc.)
• A desire to progress as a person and take on higher responsibilities
Please contact Adrian Garrick on 0208 944 7777 or email@example.com if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Interactive Selection using their internal reference 71.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|