Vector Illustrator (m/f)
|Job Title||Vector Illustrator (m/f)|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Character Artist|
|Job Description||Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 500 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 150 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
This position has salaried employee status. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, NOT to reply to this advertisement.
As Vector Illustrator (m/f), you will be responsible for the creation of decorative objects, buildings, icons and characters for our online games. You will create the graphics lovingly and stylishly in Adobe Illustrator. This position is aimed at experienced artists with expert and relevant knowledge.
- Graphical implementation of our online games (2D) as a member of our graphics team
- Design, vectorization and animations of characters, buildings and decorative objects
- Close cooperation and coordination with the game designers and developers
- Very good drawing skills - Very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- Completed training in illustration, 2D animation or design, or at least first years professional experience as an artist
- Very good feeling for color, proportions and perspectives
- Detailed, creative, reliable and punctual way of working
- Good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Vector Illustrator” to Karsten Krausch, [link url=about:blank]email@example.com[/link]. Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
For more information look at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs/
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Goodgame Studios using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|