Senior User Interface Artist (m/f)
|Job Title||Senior User Interface Artist (m/f)|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||UI Artist|
|Job Description||Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 500 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 150 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
The job is aimed at applicants with professional experience and is subject to an employment contract. We kindly request that freelancers and companies who would like to offer us their services do NOT respond to this advertisement.
As our Senior User Interface Artist (m/f), you will be responsible for the design of our user interfaces, head-up displays and web pages. You will work closely with our Game Designers and other artists.
- Design of user interfaces, head-up displays and web pages
- Cooperation with the Game Design, Art and UX departments and the Marketing Art Team for designing the user interfaces of our products
- Provide support and advice to the Game Design and Art Departments
- Provide feedback to all departments involved
- Graphic design of menus, UIs and screens for our products
- Close cooperation with our product managers, game designers and graphic artists
- Very good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Completed training in Graphic or Media Design
- Several years of experience as a 2D Artist in the user interface field
- Very good feeling for color and typography
- Good interpersonal skills within a team
- Well organized, solid communication skills — and a positive team player attitude
- Familiar with industry standards and emerging trends in software
- A good knowledge of English, both spoken and written
- Good illustrative skills, knowledge of HTML, CSS and Flash advantageous
- Experience in the development of online games desirable
- A passion for online and casual games
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Senior User Interface Artist” to Karsten Krausch, [link url=about:blank]email@example.com[/link]. Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
For more information look at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs/
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Goodgame Studios using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|