Senior 3D Artist (m/f)
|Job Title||Senior 3D Artist (m/f)|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Character Artist|
|Job Description||Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 500 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 150 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
The job is aimed at applicants with professional experience and is subject to an employment contract. We kindly request that freelancers and companies who would like to offer us their services do NOT respond to this advertisement.
As a Senior 3D Artist (m/f) you will be jointly responsible for maintaining the consistent style of our products and creating reference materials as well as style guides which will serve as orientation for our 3D artists. You will implement your own ideas and offer technical help and further training to our 3D artists.
- Coordinate and manage the workflow within the 3D department
- Develop the 3D art department according to the prescribed company goals- Provide technical training to all 3D artists
- Support the art leads with visual development and elaborating on new and existing game projects
- Create high quality characters, vehicles, environments and other graphic elements for our products
- Compile reference materials as well as visual and technical style guides for all 3D artists
- Implement concept artworks and your own ideas
- Completed degree or equivalent training course in graphic design, ideally with 3D art as a focus
- Several years of professional experience, preferably in the gaming industry
- Extensive experience in high and low poly modeling and UV mapping
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Autodesk Maya
- Knowledge of ZBrush or Mudbox is advantageous
- Structured, result-oriented working approach, tailored to each individual project
- Experience in explaining technical skills and information, e.g. in workshops
- Very good social and communication skills
- Some experience of leading teams (technical or in general)
- Very good written and spoken English
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Senior 3D Artist” to Karsten Krausch, [link url=about:blank]email@example.com[/link].
Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
For more information look at <a href="http://www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs">www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Goodgame Studios using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|