Lead 2D Concept Art (m/f)
|Job Title||Lead 2D Concept Art (m/f)|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||2D / Concept / Texture Artist|
|Job Description||Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 500 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 150 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
The job is aimed at applicants with professional experience and is subject to an employment contract. We kindly request that freelancers and companies who would like to offer us their services do NOT respond to this advertisement.
As our Lead 2D Concept Art (m/f), you will use your good design skills — which include the effective use of color, form, light and composition — for the visual design of our online games. Professional and disciplinary management of our Concept Artist Team will also be part of your job.
- Professional and disciplinary management (and further development) of the Concept Artist team (3-5 employees)
- Provide leadership and feedback to all the members of the Concept Artists Team
- Development and preparation of prototypes and style determination of a unique visual style- Close cooperation with our Art Director and Senior Lead Artist
- Time management, prioritization and coordination of deadline for submissions
- Development of ideas from concept through quick sketches to finished illustration
- Planning and independent implementation of graphic concepts for game worlds, characters, vehicles, storyboards and other visual content of our games
- Development and management of internal design ideas and continuing education programs
- Close cooperation with the Design, Technology and Art teams.
- A degree in visual arts, animation, visual effects or a comparable degree- Several years of solid professional experience as lead or concept artist- Very good knowledge of Photoshop or other 2D art and painting programs- Excellent traditional and digital drawing skills- Extremely well versed in anatomy, proportions, perspectives and color theory- Publication of AAA PC or console titles as a concept artist- You have distinctive communication skills — and you enjoy working in a team- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written- Passion for the development of online games- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Lead 2D Concept Art” to Karsten Krausch, [link url=about:blank]firstname.lastname@example.org[/link]. Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
For more information look at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Goodgame StudiosTheodorstraße 42-90, Haus 922761 Hamburg
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Goodgame Studios using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|