Junior Technical Artist / Web Design (m/f)
|Job Title||Junior Technical Artist / Web Design (m/f)|
|Job Category||Web / New Media|
|Skills Required||Web Designer|
|Job Description||Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 500 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 150 million players in 25 languages across more than 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
This position has salaried employee status. We would ask freelancers (and companies) who wish to offer us their services, NOT to reply to this advertisement.
As our Junior Technical Artist (m/f) you will support the art department on technical issues relating to landing pages, newsletter campaigns and web apps. Your role will allow you to develop your skills and learn how to find ideal solutions to technical issues.
- Work closely with the art department and front end developers and ensure communication between them
- Support the art department in the technical implementation of landing pages, mailings, banner campaigns and web apps
- Use your technical expertise to identify problems and find suitable solutions
- Monitor optimization processes
- Experience in creating and designing graphics for online marketing, landing pages, mailings, web apps and banners in Flash
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 would be advantageous
- Skilled at implementing landing pages, mailings, banner campaigns and web apps
- Detailed, efficient and independent working approach along with good organizational skills
- Very good social and communication skills and experienced at working with multidisciplinary teams
- Passionate about technology and the internet
- Good written and spoken English
- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and portfolio) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Junior Technical Artist” to Karsten Krausch, [link url=about:blank]firstname.lastname@example.org[/link]. Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
For more information look at [link url=about:blank]www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs[/link]
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Goodgame Studios using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|