Game Designer - Mobile Games (m/f)
|Job Title||Game Designer - Mobile Games (m/f)|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Games Designer|
|Job Description||Goodgame Studios is Europe’s fastest growing gaming company and one of Germany’s most successful technology businesses. With more than 500 employees at our headquarters in Hamburg we develop innovative online games which are played by more than 150 million players in 25 languages across 200 countries. Our talented, motivated team of experts and newcomers forms the basis of our success. Become a part of the success story and apply now!
As our Game Designer - Mobile Games (m/f), you will be primarily responsible for the adaptation of our online games and the research, design and logical development of new features for our existing online games and for completely new game titles. This position is aimed at game designers with professional experience in the Mobile Games sector.
- Adaptation of our successful online games for mobile devices
- Conception of new mobile games
- Design of features and mechanics to optimize the relevant KPIs
- Close cooperation with the Art Team in the design of mobile interfaces
- Creation of detailed game design documents
- Creation of initial mockups and scribbles for the Graphics Department
- Competition analyses and presentation of feature proposals
- Close cooperation with the Analysis and Balancing departments
- In-depth experience in designing mobile games
- Experience in designing for iOS and Android
- You know Usability well (KISS)
- Good technical understanding
- A good knowledge of the monetization of mobile games
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Willingness to work intensively, both independently and in a team
- A talent for creativity and quick, logical thought processes — plus a high level of quality awareness
- A very good knowledge of English, both spoken and written- A valid work and residence permit is required prior to commencement of employment
- An exciting job where you can assume responsibility and develop professionally
- A dynamic team with friendly, highly-qualified colleagues from all over the world
- Strong, sustainable growth and fresh challenges every day
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- A culture of mutual respect and an outstanding working environment
- Further training with workshops, language courses and technical reference works, a healthy work-life balance, regular team events, sporting and leisure activities and much more!
Hamburg is one of the most beautiful cities in the world and provides a fantastic range of leisure activities as well as a great nightlife. A maritime atmosphere and its Hanseatic cosmopolitan flair enable an especially high quality of life – and safety. We will make relocating simple, help you find a flat, offer you a German course, and make it easy for you to get to know your new home town.
Send us your complete application (a letter of motivation, your CV and certificates) with salary expectations as a single PDF file with the keyword “Game Designer – Mobile Games” to Karsten Krausch, [link url=about:blank]email@example.com[/link]. Please also let us know how you found out about the position.
For more information look at www.goodgamestudios.com/jobs
Theodorstraße 42-90, Haus 9
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Goodgame Studios using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|