Video Artist Required for Leading Publisher
|Job Title||Video Artist Required for Leading Publisher|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Location||North East, UK, North East|
|Job Description||Job Reference: 16148
Start Date/Length: Immediate/ Perm or Contract Considered
Location: North East
The Video Artist’s main responsibilities is to produce video content for the project he/she is working on as requested by Art Lead or Art manager and to support other members of the Art team and other departments (including Marketing), for content and/ or asset creation. The Video Artist delivers work that can be successfully integrated, taking the technological constraints and artistic direction into account. This work can consist of the creation of videos, video effects and 2D Art or other asset creation in collaboration with lead studio or in house departments.
• As the role of Video Artist is a specialised one, candidates must be able to show proficiency in areas such as editing and timing skills.
• Working directly with Art and/or Marketing, the role requires an ability to understand and communicate technical issues from an aesthetic and marketing point of view. The role will also rely heavily on 2D Art production.
• At least 3+ years’ experience with industry standard Video as well as secondary software for example (Adobe Premiere / Final Cut Pro, After effects, Photoshop and possibly Illustrator). The skill set should range from applying video effects and the production of high quality marketing material.
• The ability to work well as part of a team is also important is as important as to clearly communicate best practices in his/her field of expertise.
• Solid organization skills with adherence to file structures, naming conventions and other established protocols.
• Work directly with Art Leads and Marketing departments the role requires an ability to understand and communicate technical issues from an aesthetic point of view.
• Capture of game footage
• Ensure assets are game ready.
• Experience and understanding of multiple art/animation asset pipelines on Xbox 360 and/or PS3.
Please contact Cassandra Donnelly on 0208 144 6336 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in this position. Please forward your CV in a Word format. View Many More Interactive Selection Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Game Contractor using their internal reference 16148.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|