Senior Unity3D Game Developer
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Senior Unity3D Game Developer|
|Skills Required||Gameplay,Graphics / Engine,Core Technology|
|Job Description||We've build a platform to create exciting mobile games that encourage interaction with the real world. We worked with museums like the British Museum and V&A to create innovative games bringing myths and legends to life in museum galleries.
You will develop new titles and work on our innovative game creation platform.
- Developing exciting games for iOS and Android using Unity3D
- Developing materials/ shaders and particle systems and work on memory optimisations for large games
- Contributing to the development of our authoring and game delivery platform
- Participate in early stages of game design/brainstorming
Qualifications & skills:
- Must love games!
- 4+ years experience creating Unity 3D experiences
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming
- Thorough understanding of networking and graphics, performance issues and tradeoffs
We are a fun loving company with great passion for games. You'd love this place.
Please send your CV and / or your portfolio website to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.
|Salary||Based on Experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Gamar using their internal reference Senior Unity3D Game Developer.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|