Designer - Full Fat
|Job Title||Designer - Full Fat|
|Job Category||Game Design|
|Skills Required||Games Designer,Lead Designer|
|Job Description||Position Overview:
A new position for an Experienced Mobile Game Designer has just opened up in our awesome Studio in Warwick. We are looking for a highly talented and creative Game Designer to join our team and to work on unannounced titles.
Who you are:
You are an experienced game designer who has shipped multiple game titles across all mobile platforms. Passionate and with an excellent understanding of what makes a great game and with a strong knowledge of game balancing and pacing. You will work alongside other amazingly talented team members to create great gaming experiences aimed towards a variety of audiences.
You will have a proven track record of successful social game design from concept through to implementation.
What you will be doing:
• Define the overall creative vision and specific feature requirements to the team.
• Communicate the overall creative vision and specific feature requirements to the team.
• Write clear and concise game design documents.
• Drive the initial prototyping, tuning, gameplay pacing, first user experience and difficulty ramp of a mobile game.
• Research, develop and design new games and features.
• Analyse and improve existing game mechanics and features based on playability, user preferences and trends.
• Provide expert knowledge and implementation on social / mobile mechanics.
• Make sure the games are fun!
|Salary||Based on Experience|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Full Fat using their internal reference Designer.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|