Games Jobs - Art / Animation - Midlands
|Job Title||Concept Artist|
|Job Category||Character Artist,Environment Artist,2D / Concept / Texture Artist|
|Job Description||ABOUT US:
Founded in 1996, Full Fat is an independent company that is passionate and tirelessly dedicated in making innovative, world-class games that surprise, entertain and delight players. We are located in one of the strongest video game clusters in the UK and have produced over 80 games across all formats, helping create some of the biggest game franchises in the industry; Harry Potter, The Sims, Spore, Sid Meier’s Pirates, Littlest Pet Shop, Dave Mirra and Sim City to name a few. Alongside the boom of the digital markets, we started building our own unique games, such as Flick Golf, Agent Dash or our NFL licensed titles, which have achieved worldwide features, fantastic ratings from Metacritic and, most importantly, from players! Our 19 mobile games have been downloaded by over 55 million people, reaching #1 ‘All Apps’ on the App Store, Google Play and the Amazon Appstore, in multiple territories. Thanks to these achievements, our love for gaming and commitment, we continue to be a popular choice for the most prestigious publishers and partners to work on a variety of great games, from knockout Sports titles to the coolest casual games.
YOUR ROLE: Your role at FullFat is to help set a benchmark for the rest of the project. You will be involved right from the beginning defining the art style with the Lead Artist and management team. Day to day tasks may include creating and concepting varying art styles, supporting 3D Art to visualise a concept or creating in game illustrations.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- An awesome polished and varied portfolio
- Be fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to adapt quickly to varying art styles
- Support 3D Art with turnarounds for Characters, Props and environments - Provide illustrations, sketches and concepts to express key game play events
- Well versed in anatomy, proportions and perspective - Strong traditional art skills
- An excellent knowledge of colour theory and composition
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- Demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
- Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
- 2+ Released Titles - Experience in a 3D package (Max, Maya, Sketch Up)
- Knowledge of Flash, After Effects or Animation package
- Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning
- Knowledge of current mobile game art styles.
- Strong passion for mobile games.
Although a Degree in a relevant discipline is desirable it is not essential. You will be judged on that quality of work inside your portfolio.
Salary is totally dependant upon your experience..
|Salary||Dependant Upon Experience|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Full Fat using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|