Graduate Mac Games Developer (iOS)
Games Jobs - Programming - London
|Job Title||Graduate Mac Games Developer (iOS)|
|Job Category||Mobile / iOS / Android,Graduate Programmer,Mac / OSX|
|Job Description||Feral Interactive is currently looking for talented graduates to join our internal development team.
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate to break into the games industry. Previous professional experience is not necessary, but you should be comfortable working in C/C++ and Objective-C and be able to demonstrate that you have gone beyond the requirements of your university course. We are always interested in seeing examples of work that you have completed in your own time.
Being a Graduate Developer doesn’t mean you’ll be stuck on the boring projects: we give all the members of our team plenty of responsibility, and you’ll be working on porting top games to iOS and OS X from day one, with full support from the rest of our team.
If you are due to graduate this year, feel free to apply at any point during your final year: the start date is flexible, so you can line up a graduate position before you become too busy with your finals!
What experience should you have?
- Strong C/C++ and Objective-C skills
- Achieved or predicted to achieve a 2:1 or 1st in a technical discipline
- Experience with Cocoa and iOS development
What else would help?
- Demonstrable development experience (professional or hobbyist)
- Familiarity with 3D programming techniques
What makes a great fit with Feral?
- A desire to do your best work all of the time
- Curiosity and a love of problem-solving
- The ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
- Regular company dinners and outings
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Feral Interactive Limited using their internal reference .|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|