Senior Online Game Programmer
|Job Title||Senior Online Game Programmer|
|Location||Europe (incl Eire), UK & Europe|
|Job Description||To apply:
My client was founded in 2001 by two industry veterans that were developing games together and still own and run the company today. The company has successfully developed and shipped over 50 titles, ranging from very small to large scale games. With experience in games for retail and online, on a variety of platforms such as Wii, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Nintendo DS, PlayStation and the Gameboy Advance, th studio brings deep understanding of the different audiences within the mass-market to its development and delivers games that resonate with the people they are trying to reach.
They need a Senior Online Programmer to implement major features in their current game projects, work on code architecture, task estimations and risk management and contribute to the continuous development of our tools and technology
- Knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Perfect understanding of web technology, e.g. network-connections, security, protocols, etc.
- Highly experienced in server technology, e.g. Java, C++, Linux, Apache, php, MySQL, etc.
- Solid programming skills in Java and C++
- Experience with C# (or other programming languages) is a plus
- Experience with Unity is a plus
- Ability to identify the risks, dependencies, and priorities in a project
- A love of video games
- Good English skills (written and oral)
- Experience in server and gameplay programming
- Broad technical knowledge (ex. Hardware, other programming languages, etc.)
- Experience in developing Java or C++ based server applications
- Experience with databases management system
- Experience in tools development (deployment, build systems, editors, etc.)
- A desire to progress as a person and take on higher responsibilities
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38646.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|