Mid-level Game Tools & Technology Programmer - Japan
|Job Title||Mid-level Game Tools & Technology Programmer - Japan|
|Location||Australia, Asia and Far East, UK & Europe|
|Job Description||To apply:
I am looking for a mid-level Tools and Technology Programmer for a new technology start-up based in Japan. My client provides consultancy, research and development services to the creative industries (mostly the video game industry but also the movie and music industries). They specialise in smart tools and game engines which make artists work more efficiently and offer them more creative options. As the company grows, they expect that their domain of activity will expand to encompass full game creation.
This is your chance to join a passionate and talented team at the start of the adventure and to see your responsibilities grow with the company. You will work in relaxed environment, in a company buzzing with innovative ideas.
The successful candidate will be responsibe for tools programming, run-time engine programming, research of new algorithms.
- Very good level in C++ and / or C#
- Good knowledge of data structures / algorithms used in game development
- Experience with .NET programming (including WinForm or WPF)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and autonomous
Any of these skills will be considered but are *not* required:
- Audio programming
- Graphics programming
- Artificial Intelligence, data mining
- GUI programming
- Digital Signal processing (DSP)
- Game console programming (e.g. PS3, Xbox, Wii, DS…)
- iOS / Android programming experience
- Basic English language proficiency
- Artistic skills (drawing, composing etc…)
Japanese is not required. This company offer great benefits and a great career path. Depending on performance this position can evolve
into a lead or principal programmer position in the future.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Salary||£DOE + benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38631.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|