Head of Online Games Publisher Account - Europe
Games Jobs - Marketing - UK & Europe
|Job Title||Head of Online Games Publisher Account - Europe|
|Job Category||Marketing Manager,Marketing Director|
|Job Description||To apply:
Global leading performance marketing business who offer performance related acquisition and retention improvement services to global leading video games publishers are seeking a Head of Publisher Management
This company, who have recently gone through an exciting acquisition, offer a portal improvement acquisition and retention improvement service to major online and mobile game publishers globally. They have proven track record in their services advancing and offering hugely beneficial growth in terms of Acquisition and UA performance. They apply their expertise in performance based models in 167 countries.
As part of their expansion they are looking to bring on board a Head of Publisher Management to grow and lead their junior publisher account team for their online game division. This will be a strategy “go to role” for a leader to manage a small team to ensure valuable relevant relationships are continually established with global gaming publishers.
Responsibilities will include:
· Overview and monitor publisher portfolios and ensure valuable and relevant relationships are continuously established with mobile gaming distribution sources.
· Cross departmentalise objectives with advertiser relationships team in establishing prioritization, launch plans and budgeting.
· Drive the performance of the junior team by establishing and meeting target expectations.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have three years’ experience in online marketing, ideally within games or technology industry.
· Have experience in growing publisher portfolio revenues over an extended period of time through strategic management, with strong knowledge of performance marketing and publisher affiliate management.
· Solid experience of online gaming industry.
Please apply immediately.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Salary||up to 65,000 Euros|
|Location||UK & Europe|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 40462.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|