|Job Title||Flash Programmers|
|Location||Europe (incl Eire), UK & Europe|
|Job Description||To apply:
Our client is the worldwide leading provider and pioneer of online games with a number of awards won for their innovation and creativity. With their technologies they are able to realise new game concepts which contain graphics with a quality similar to that of console games but can still be played without downloading anything.
• You can quickly and reliably set up appropriate working environments which have a high development efficiency.
• You work independently on large game projects.
• You find ideal solutions with regard to server communication and script controlled animation.
• You create tools for level design and for the follow-up support of the games.
• You have completed your studies in computer science or are a talented programmer who knows how to come up with creative solutions and ideas.
• You work independently and can work under pressure.
• You have very good skills in Actionscript 2/3 and program object oriented.
• You have experience with PureMVC and Flex 4.
• You have a least two years of job experience and have already worked on large projects which included script controlled animation or data exchange.
• You have already had experience in using shell and bash.
• You are a gamer and enjoy developing or porting program code.
• You are a structured working Flash developer who likes creating reusable classes and constructs, but also uses existing prototypes.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Salary||£High + benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38621.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|