Senior Graphics Developer
|Job Title||Senior Graphics Developer|
|Job Description||To apply:
One of the leading games developers for the software industry.! They are looking for a Senior Graphics coder. The successful applicant will be highly motivated and able to use their initiative to make improvements to all areas of their in-house engine.
At least 5 years’ games industry experience with at least 2 years in a senior graphics programming role for PC DirectX11, Xbox 360, and/or PS3 is required. Experience of working on large-scale projects with a cross-platform engine would be preferred.
First class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other science-related subject would be preferred. Candidates with other degrees and those without higher academic qualifications are still encouraged to apply if they meet the experience criteria above.
- Implementing new graphics techniques
- Adding support for next generation platforms
- Profiling and optimising existing graphics code
- Working with other team members to add new rendering features to all current platforms
- Assisting with planning and scheduling of rendering tasks
- Mentoring junior team members
- Strong C/C++
- Strong mathematical skills
- Writing shaders
- Using shader debugging tools
- Ability to write clear and maintainable code
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38583.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|