Optimisation Engineer, South, Games, C/C++ - Up to £40,000
|Job Title||Optimisation Engineer, South, Games, C/C++ - Up to £40,000|
|Job Description||To apply:
The successful Optimisation Engineer will ensure high quality standards are adhered to during the optimisation and porting processes on different platforms.
The Optimisation Engineer should have:
- Excellent knowledge of C, C++ or C#
- Experience with CPU and GPU profilers
- An understanding of game engine architectures
- An ability to work at a high standard independently within a small team
- Ideally, a degree in a computer science or relevant subject and experience with current-gen consoles.
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
To apply please send CV to prog@ or tel Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Salary||Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 39177.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|