|Job Title||Engine Programmer|
|Job Description||To apply:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced/senior Engine Programmer to work on new technology, supporting multiple AAA titles currently in development for all current and next-generation platforms. The ideal applicant will have at least 3 years’ experience working in the console games industry using C/C++, preferably in technical programming within a cross-platform engine. A strong academic background is also preferred with a 1st class or 2:1 degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or other science-related subject, but not essential if you have appropriate experience.
- Excellent C/C++ skills with the ability to write clear maintainable code
- Strong debugging, profiling and optimising
- Ability to work with a large existing codebase, learn new systems/concepts and implement them quickly and efficiently
- Good communication and teamworking with game developers from all disciplines
- Excellent initiative, self-motivation, organisational and problem solving skills, with the ability to accept and follow direction
- A genuine interest in playing games
- Knowledge and interest in any specific areas of engine code (eg. graphics, tools, networking, AI, physics, maths, multi-threading, user-interfaces, third-party APIs) would be an advantage, as would any coding experience in other languages (eg. Perl, PHP, mySQL, C#)
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38703.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|