Data Analyst MYSQL Mobile Games London
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - South
|Job Title||Data Analyst MYSQL Mobile Games London|
|Skills Required||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||To apply:
Fun and exciting start up in the heart of London, who are developing and releasing successful strategy and Puzzle games are looking for an SQL Analyst.
They have a game which is tipped to hitting 1 million players a day internationally and they have the capital and know how to invest in further mobile and tablet games. They aim for portfolio of a few successful games which entice the player.
The analyst will have the following skills set and passions:
· Own analytics and data mining for new hit game./ Ability to grow with the studio and manage a small but successful portfolio of games.
· Scale and lead the Analytics as the titles for the studio grow.
· Develop insights that inform decisions to make games successful and fun.
· Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
· Experience creating tables, views and reports
· Excellent verbal communication – able to articulate the trends and opportunities in the data
· Ready to get in and make a difference.
Bonus points for
· Interest and knowledge of mobile game or console / PC Games.
· Experience with R, SAS or similar.
· Experience with Hive Query Language and Hadoop and a working familiarity with Tableau, Qlikview and Microstrategy.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 39626.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|