Community Manager Online and Mobile Games ?Oxford -Neg
|Job Title||Community Manager Online and Mobile Games ?Oxford -Neg|
|Job Category||IT / Technical Support|
|Skills Required||IT / Technical Support|
|Job Description||To apply:
Our client is one of the top 5 Social mobile publishers who have released a number of blockbuster titles.
They are looking for a Community Manager to be based in Oxford to be part of a busy communications team.
The Onus will be to :
• Content creation, game news promotion and regular updates for all games
• Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest and more when applicable.
• Weekly reports for all titles, back to key stakeholders
• Games teams, production, QA, Submission & Release and more.
• Increasing reach and virality of all games, providing experiences for the players.
• Bringing new and innovative ways to reach and gain a new audience for our titles.
• Working with Social Media partners to broaden our company abilities and social interactions.
You will need to be able to develop key relationships with the following team:
• Communications team
• Game teams
• Submission & Release
• External social partners
Ideally you will have:
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• 2+ years of previous Community Management experience in the entertainment or games industries.
• Good base of networking and social contacts/ ability to develop relationships with potential partners.
• Excellent content creation abilities.
• Highly organised and experienced at working with numerous titles, to deadlines.
• Fully experienced with social media monitoring tools e.g. Brandwatch.
Technically desirable skills but not essential:
HTML, CSS and Apps.
Experience of CMS based websites.
Reasonable image editing skills, e.g. Photoshop.
Up to date and constantly interested in new opportunities for social media advancement.
Good knowledge and passion for social and mobile games.
Good degree and portfolio of applicable work examples.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 39199.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|