Senior 2D/3D Artist - Mobile games studio in Scotland
|Job Title||Senior 2D/3D Artist - Mobile games studio in Scotland|
|Job Category||Art / Animation|
|Skills Required||Art / Animation|
|Job Description||To apply:
Senior 2D/3D Artist - Mobile games studio
An awesome mobile games studio in Scotland is looking for an experienced (4+ years) Senior 2D or 3D Artist with experience in mobile games to join the team on a permanent basis.
- 2D skills and 3D environmental/character modelling experience.
- Strong generalist skillset
- Multi-genre portfolio; eg. family and gritty realism
- Huge bonus for having mobile / social / online experience (people used to live ops and moving fast).
- Someone who will hit the ground running and can produce models to spec with a decent amount of latitude and need to fill in the details using their own creative.
- Good style range is a must.
Please send CVs to George@datascope.co.uk along with your CV and portfolio.
Senior 2D/3D Artist
To apply please send CV to Michael@ or tel Michael on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Art Jobs
|Salary||Excellent salary + benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38987.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|