|Job Title||Network Programmer|
|Job Description||To apply:
This company are currently working on a third person adventure with all the elements other games only claim to have. They have an informal, creative studio and an excellent benefits package.
They are currently seeking an experienced Network programmer. Commercial games experience is essential with at least three years and one published title on PS3 or Xbox 360 to demonstrate your skills. They are looking for a talented engineer to help in developing advanced networking solutions for large scale games. You should have a positive attitude, a passion for games and be able to communicate with people as effectively as you do a computer.
- Develop, maintain and extend current Network systems on Xbox 360 and PS3.
- Design and implement low bandwidth game synchronisation systems
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Strong OO design skills
- At least 3 years commercial games programming experience with an emphasis on Network programming on at least 1 published title on PS3 or Xbox 360.
- Good communication skills
- Passion for playing and making games
- Experience working with low-level network libraries
- Experience with Xbox and Sony platform SDKs for networking
- Experience synchronising large open-world environments within limited bandwidth constraints
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38655.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|