Network Programmer, Games Development Studio, North, 40-60k
|Job Title||Network Programmer, Games Development Studio, North, 40-60k|
|Job Description||To apply:
Network Programmer, North, 40-60k
A Network Programmer is sought to develop, maintain and extend current Network systems for this dynamic games studio.
You should have:
- 3 or more years of professional game programming experience focused on network code
- Object oriented C++ programming, design and debugging skills are essential.
- Experience programming network transport and/or network platform code is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols.
- Experience with Client/Server network architectures.
- Extremely familiar in dealing with network-related problems.
- Work with Game Programmers to enable the implementation of new features
- Good knowledge of encryption, compression and lag-avoidance techniques.
- Strong understanding of how compilers and other software tools work desirable.
- Strong optimisation skills
- A passion for games
- Knowledge of game development pipeline/process and ability to apply that to improve practices advantageous
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Salary||40-60k + Benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38602.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|