Game Data Analyst
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - Midlands
|Job Title||Game Data Analyst|
|Job Category||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||To apply:
We have a client who needs a great Game Data Analyst to work on a new, major game project. You would be joining a highly experienced team of industry veterans with considerable AAA experience under their belts, developing an exciting new AAA multiplayer game.
You would be a very able, innovative and full of ideas game and business intelligence analyst who can mine the game’s data to uncover details of user behaviour, maximizing user retention through developing a range of KPIs, monitoring tools and mining data for insights.
· A great Game Data Analyst will be comfortable with big data and preferably have experience in the most common technologies used in this arena: Hive, Hadoop, NoSQL
· Work closely with the development team to improve the data collection
· Report on trends and insights gained from the data and recommend strategies based on these
· Stay up to date with new data tools and methods and where fitting recommend their adoption
· Experience with analytics tools or languages such as R, Metric Insights, Tableau, Java, Python, Julia, Matlab etc
· A master of Excel and pivot tables
· Strong analytical skills to distil reports and data down to easy to understand essential details
· Independent and able to drive own learning in the sector
· A passion for gaming!
The role would be suitable for a Game Data Analyst without programming skills but development skills would be highly beneficial. Experience with MapReduce in Java or queries in Pig Latin would be good to have. A background in either Psychology or Economics or a strong interest in these areas would also be useful.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Adam on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Salary||Competitive depending on experience|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 40682.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|