Games Jobs - HR / Recruitment - London
|Job Title||Recruitment consultant|
|Job Description||To apply:
Recruitment in the art sector is buoyant and is rapidly growing and we are looking for a recruitment consultant who is able to take advantage of this growth potential. Our database of candidates and clients in the art sector has been built up over 20 years. We need a Consultant who can take advantage of this resource and grow it further.
In return we provide the following:
· A good basic – we will either match or better your existing basic
· Uncapped commission structure
· Monthly target bonus
· 6% account management bonus ( for new business)
· No commission threshold
· Fine food and wine at some of London’s top restaurants
· 20 days holiday
· Extensive training
· Guidance by a Director until you are ready to manage your own team
The ideal candidate for this role will….
· Have a min 1-2 years Recruitment experience,
· Have a good attitude to work
· Be ambitious and driven
· Be dedicated to building the business
· Use and maintain our database
If you are interested in finding out more or joining us at this exciting time of our development, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a current copy of your CV and a cover letter saying why we should consider you.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Malsara on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Salary||£25-30000 + uncapped commission and benefits|
|Job Category||HR / Recruitment|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 39608.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|