|Job Title||Lead Programmer|
|Job Description||To apply:
I am looking for a very talented Lead Programmer to come in at the start of a new project for a very well know and well regarded AAA Studio. This is not an initial hard core technical role but would suit someone who can be flexible to work on a variety of tasks. He or she will be good at mentoring the team as well as setting up working practices, systems and enjoy hands on programming as well as mangement.
- More than 5 years' experience in the gaming industry and more than 2 years experience leading a games team
- Successful completion of full game development life cycle (preferably on console)
- Outstanding C/C++ programming skills
- 2 or more expert areas, such as Systems, Graphics, Online, AI, Animation, Physics
- Self-motivated, team player with very strong work ethic and cooperative attitude
This is a great opportunity to get started at beginning of what will be a very exciting venture. Please contact me for more details - firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Andrea, Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38649.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|