Lead Games Programmer (Unity, C#)
|Job Title||Lead Games Programmer (Unity, C#)|
|Job Description||To apply:
Lead Game Programmer (C#, Unity)
Lead Game Programmer is sought to drive the development for iOS within this successful online games developer. You will lead a small team of enthusiastic junior programmers in the creation of mobile and online games, getting involved at a strategic level in planning the development cycle, overseeing technical needs and assets created and driving generally driving the development team forward. An excellent opportunity for someone looking to take on extra responsibility in an entrepreneurial environment. This is an excellent product and motivated and energetic team and fun environment to work in with lots of other exciting projects on the horizon.
· At least 5 years Games Programming experience.
· Previous experience leading a small team of junior programmers
· Strong experience of C# and Unity3d
· Revision control systems experience eg git, mercurial,
· It would be advantageous to have experience of C++ and Objective-C and Cocos 2d
· Enjoy mentoring and developing more junior programmers
This is a key hire for the company and as such they are offering stock options
To apply please send CV to prog@ or tel Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Games Programming Jobs
|Salary||to £45,000 + Benefits + Stock Options|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 38995.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|