Insight Analyst Data Modeling SQL - Games London
|Job Title||Insight Analyst Data Modeling SQL - Games London|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Skills Required||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||To apply:
Based in Central London, this games publisher is a global player with an enviable reputation for excellence and quality.
We are looking for a technically competent yet commercially-minded individual who is capable of translating extracted data into meaningful insights that will help influence business decisions. SQL and Metadata exp required.
The onus will be to inform and challenge the business to ensure performance targets are met and develop a deeper understanding of the consumer. This will be achieved by leveraging a combination of tools/skills - advanced Excel/Access/SQL, web analytics (Omniture preferred), BI reporting (MicroStrategy and Tableau preferred) and statistical modelling (SAS or SPSS).
This role will be focused highly on Metadata and SQL extraction to drive business insight.
The person for this role will require the individual to translate extracted data into meaningful insights that will guide business decisions. The role will need to bridge the gap between the business planning team and the analytics team to ensure that we are fully leveraging any tools/techniques that are made available by the global BI team.
There will be a strong focus on cross departmental interaction - eCommerce, Marketing, BI Reporting, BI Analytics, etc.
Must have experience of multiple databases/system sources,
Development of data models/data sets that can be leveraged by the wider team to enhance insight,
Benchmarking of data against other regions in order to compare and contrast the effectiveness of variant strategies
• Ability to interpret large volumes of data and identify key trends and insights
Advanced user of Excel and Access (VBA level an advantage)
- SQL data mining
- BI reporting tools - MicroStrategy (preferred), Hyperion, Cognos
- Data visualisation software (Tableau preferred)
- Web tools - Omniture (preferred), Webtrends, Coremetrics, Google Analytics etc.
- Knowledge of statistical and predictive modelling software
• Highly numerate and excellent attention to detail
• Strong written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present detailed analyses
• Organised self-starter, with drive and commitment. Able to work with little supervision
• 3-5+ years’ experience in data mining analytics role but interfacing with commercial stakeholders and providing commercial insights
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 39129.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|