Front-end Web Developer - 6 month Contract, London
|Job Title||Front-end Web Developer - 6 month Contract, London|
|Job Category||Web / New Media|
|Skills Required||Web Developer|
|Job Description||To apply:
- Working as part of a team to implement a Web driven UI based on supplied designs
- Understanding the project vision, key dates and milestones
- You will work closely with a small, focused team to deliver your design through implementation until the release of the product
The following skills are required for the role:
- Demonstrable experience creating interactive user interfaces
- Experience creating web applications
- Experience with source code revision control (Perforce preferred)
- Ability to work to strict deadlines without direct supervision.
It would be advantagous to have:
- Experience using application frameworks and libraries, e.g. JQuery, Backbone
- Experience with other scripting or programming languages such as C/C++, C#, Python, Lua etc.
- Experience implementing applications on restricted hardware such as console devices, mobile phones, set-top box or other embedded systems.
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Photoshop)
6 month contract with possibility to extend
to £250 per day
To apply please send CV to prog@ or tel Ben, Kirsty on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Salary||to £250 per day|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 39061.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|