Digital Store Games Editor - London.
Games Jobs - Marketing - London
|Job Title||Digital Store Games Editor - London.|
|Skills Required||Marketing Manager,Brand / Product Manager|
|Job Description||To apply:
Our client is a global leader in downloadable content and applications; they truly are world class in their approach to providing entertainment, game apps, music, shopping functions and TV shows across their platform. They serve millions of active users globally and truly are the most innovative in their provision of this within their market.
They are currently looking for an experienced Games Content Editor for their apps platform. This is an exciting opportunity for a professional with previous experience in digital games content across the UK territory. This role requires an ex editorial games expert with several years of industry experience who really is cutting edge in terms of knowing the gaming trends particularly in the mobile and free to play space.
You must be driven by working in a fast paced ever evolving environment and be on the cutting edge of games editorial content in order to drive weekly store changes and decisions on featured content.
You will be responsible for:
· Entire games content featuring strategy across their largest territorial market which is the UK ensuring that a wide selection of titles are promoted from both Indie and larger studios across multiple game genres.
· Head up strategy for game editorial features across the digital store. Keeping in line with global editorial policy and ensuring that the content best reflects post app testing and content partner input.
· Cross communicate departmentally with other digital entertainment departments to ensure that content reflects seasonal campaigns.
· Work closely with digital store management and marketing teams to align content roadmaps and feature plans for key titles, whilst being involved in store front design on pan territorial basis for interesting applications in the games space.
· Spot scalable cross content opportunities for games content to collaborate with music, video and other digital content hence maximising the potential available information to promote to a diverse customer base at any given opportunity.
This global brand is looking for people with the following skill sets:
· Prior experience using content management systems, inclusive of developing automated scripts to maximise efficiency.
· Experience having worked with digital review guidelines.
· Proven track record and vast experience in digital gaming content, which must be focused on games which are made for portable devices, mobile and tablet.
· Proven experience in project execution, with a unique combination of excellent attention to detail.
· Proven experience with working with local and multi lingual content requirements is essential, with a solid understanding of how games industries vary across Europe.
· Some experience in eBusiness/Commerce is preferred but not essential.
If you are passionate about free to play games, and have the track record in knowing which games across multiple genres and demographics are most innovative and current, with the professional experience in digital games content strategy management this truly is an exciting role in one of the world’s most cutting edge and global leading multi entertainment providers.
Please send you C.V immediately to email@example.com
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Salary||Between £45,000-£65,000 and excellent benefits|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 40322.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|