Data Analyst ?SQL-Mobile Games
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - London
|Job Title||Data Analyst ?SQL-Mobile Games|
|Skills Required||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||To apply:
Fun exciting and highly successful start up in the heart of London, who have developed and released a highly successful strategy and puzzle game are looking for an SQL Analyst.
The senior level team at this studio come from a highly commendable background within the games industry and they have a game which is highly successful across the globe and monetizing at several hundred dollars a day!
They are currently building on their exist team on Analysts and are looking for a Game Play Analyst to join their team.
The main skills for the role include:
· Excellent SQL skills: extensive experience querying large, complex data sets
· Experience creating tables, views and reports
· Excellent verbal communication – able to articulate the trends and opportunities in the data
· It would be a bonus if you have:
· Interest and knowledge of mobile game or console / PC Games.
· Experience with R, SAS or similar.
· Experience with Hive Query Language and Hadoop and a working familiarity with Tableau, Qlikview and Microstrategy.
This is you chance to be part of a highly successful team who’s game is hugely popular !
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 39466.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|