Business intelligence Manager Mobile games London.
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - London
|Job Title||Business intelligence Manager Mobile games London.|
|Skills Required||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||To apply:
Award winning studio whom are partnered with major international Publisher and operate as a UK flagship in this space. They have developed and published some massive titles in the mobile space and have well over 100 million players across their titles, require a Business Intelligence Product Manager to look after a Junior Analyst and drive the optimisation of advertising revenue and co-ordination of U.A activities and cross promotional campaigns.
You will be responsible for a diverse range of activities such as:
· Monitoring of Game Analytics working alongside and delegating to the Junior analyst.
· Optimisation of advertising revenue and co-ordination of user acquisition and cross promotional campaigns.
· Ability to analyst data from the use of a PMD tool such as: Flurry, Swrve, Chartboost. Or have some existing relations in the ad buying space.
· Record and report on KPI analytics to senior stakeholders.
Experience with working with cross departmental heads such as Producers and Designers to ensure that games perform at optimum performance through analytics and ad buying.
· Stay close to market changes in the space and be ready to suggest the best possible tools for given games.
This role is a key position in a top games development studio and a real chance for an experienced data interpreter and experienced UA professional to stretch out into a management role and really lead the roadmap in terms of these important tasks for the studio.
To apply please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or tel Sarah on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Salary||Negiotitable depending on experience.|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 40317.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|