Business Intelligence Analyst - London
Games Jobs - Business / Analysis / Metrics - London
|Job Title||Business Intelligence Analyst - London|
|Job Category||Analysis / Metrics|
|Job Description||To apply:
A major player in the online gambling market, covering social and mobile, has a role for a talented, data-obsessed Business Intelligence Analyst. You need to be highly analytical, innovative and full of ideas about how to improve processes. The team is world-class, meaning you’d be working with very intelligent and inspiring people. You would be focused on measuring and reporting the impact of online marketing campaigns as well as changes to products and gameplay, reporting how these impact specific user groups.
Who are you (requirements)?
· A degree in Math, Statistics, CS or a related field
· Highly analytical and structured thinking
· Experience working with Big Data - Hadoop, Redshift or similar.
· Experience coding in Python, R, Clojure or Matlab
· Experience with Excel, Tableau, Clickview or other BI tools
· 2-3 years working experience
· A strong disposition for data-driven decision making
· A passion for games
What you will be doing (responsibilities)?
· Access data from MySQL servers
· Create Dashboards for use by the rest of the company using Tableau
· Manipulate, analyze and interpret data
· Perform A/B tests and compile results
· Partner with internal teams to define reporting and analysis requirements
· Support the rest of the product team by providing needed data and analysis
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or tel Adam on 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (once we have your cv). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs
|Salary||Dependent on experience|
|Job Category||Business / Analysis / Metrics|
|Recruiter||This job is advertised on behalf of Datascope using their internal reference 40719.|
|Login or register to apply||Login Register|