||Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for Support System Administrator. We look for talented and ambitious people who meet the following requirements:
- advanced Windows/Linux operation skills;
- experience in using scripting languages (shell scripts, python etc.);
- technical and customer support mentality, strong desire to make the game developers’ job easier;
- working knowledge of source control management software;
- strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities and solve problems;
- able to accurately assess time requirements and complexity of assigned systems;
- able to design systems thoroughly and break into manageable tasks.
- work experience in the game industry;
- managing hardware infrastructure of servers, network storages, virtual machines;
- experience of troubleshooting network, hardware, and performance problems in environments running tens of servers;
- basic experience with GUI programming (Qt, Windows Forms, WPF, Tcl/Tk);
- perforce or other SCM system administration experience.
- continuing development and maintaining development infrastructure in cooperation with cross-functional production teams;
- installing, configuring and maintaining 3rd party and custom components of continuous integration environment – e.g. Bamboo/Hudson/Buildbot;
- is responsible for automating rollout of builds to development & QA teams;
- defining and documenting requirements and processes;
- completing all tasks in a timely manner and to a consistent high quality standard;
Reporting to: Technical manager.
- competitive salary level;
- modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
- perfect working conditions;
- paid English courses;
- medical insurance.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with a cover letter to the address: email@example.com