||Crytek Ukraine is announcing an opening for Server Programmer. We look for talented and ambitious people who meet the following requirements:
- 1+ years of experience
- strong C/C++ programming skills
- debugging/optimization skills
- experience with network programming
- self-direction and motivation
- ability to work in a collaborative programming environment
- bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- willing to accept and provide direction, work well under pressure, and handle multiple tasks
- passion for making great games
- ability to contribute innovative and original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
- relevant database programming experience (SQL, TSQL, PL/SQL)
- experience developing secure online services
- STL experience
- has used UML or some similar modelling approach in the past
- providing mentorship to other programmers
- writing technical documentation
- experience with multithreading
- experience with making multiplayer games
- Unix/Linux systems programming experience
- experience with external online SDKs (XBox Live!, GameSpy, Massive, etc…)
- experience with multiplatform development
- experience in the game industry.
- Developing and supporting reliable and high performance online services, helping integrate them into company’s products
- creating accurate task duration estimates and completing all work on a timely basis
- remaining focused, motivated and effective on all tasks through completion
- using good communication and writing skills and creating documentation where required
- performing any other duties as assigned by Lead Programmer with accountability and responsibility
- safeguarding the company's assets including source code, art work, tools, technical know-how
- providing input to department project status meetings
- participating in team working on project by making recommendations on how to improve product quality as well as group productivity
- demonstrating a desire to learn and grow professionally.
Report to: Technical Director, Producer.
- Competitive salary level;
- modern and comfortable office very close to the subway;
- perfect working conditions;
- paid English courses;
- medical insurance.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please send us your CV with a covering letter.